Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My 4 Boys


I have 4 boys 16, 11, 9, and 4. Gavin is my 16 yr old and is soon to become the man of the house for a year with the old man leaving on deployment in 2 weeks. Then there is Khristian the 11 yr old he is the stubborn one you say right and he will go left. Then Zachary is my 9 yr he is my mommas boy. And at last is my little Noah is 4 and will be 5 in July. He thinks he is just as big as his brothers. My boys are my life and my world revolves around them. They are involved in just about every sport. Gavin will be a junior next year and it is so hard to believe that. He started cross country this last school year and did very well and played football along with it. He did basketball this last year too but has decided that it just isn't his sport and wants to try a winter track program. Which is a sport he really likes he qualified to go and run at state in the 800m. Didn't have a real good time but I think his nerves got to him being the first time ever competing in a state event. We had 4 go from our small school this year. We now are into baseball season. Khristian did little league football it is so funny watching them because they look so little on a football field. They had a pretty good season, it is more of a learning the fundamentals. He also wrestles for a kids club, this was his 6th year did well had been working a lot on technique then anything. Now in baseball season. Doesn't play a lot but we have so many on the team but he will have his chance. Zachary does wrestling it was his 4th year but just didn't get into it this year. Just not a aggressive kid but likes to got to practice and does well there just not at the tournaments. He also does baseball a young team they have but are getting better every game. Noah got to wrestle this year for the 1st time and he loved it and did very well for a 1st year wrestler. As you can see I spend most of my time a some sporting event. I grow up with 2 older brothers and I guess that is what I was good at so god gave me all boys. There is never a dull moment in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment